Live Blackjack Platinum VIP is a high-limit table with a slightly lower entry than the Diamond VIP and Grand VIP Blackjack tables, developed by the same provider. The game is streamed live from Evolution Gaming’s Latvia studio and played across a platinum-colored table, to match the theme.
Live Blackjack Platinum VIP Rules and Interface
The Platinum edition uses 8 card decks and introduces two side bets for each of the 7 hands. The players can take multiple seats, but only if they are highlighted as available. To join the table, the player must submit the mandatory Ante bet on one of the free spots and add an optional side bet, which can be removed from the table altogether. To hide the 21+3 and Perfect Pairs betting areas, simply tick the appropriate box under General Settings at the top.
The interface even allows the players to bet on multiple VIP tables, using the +Table feature which will direct you to the main lobby, enabling you to select additional games.
According to the house rules, the dealer will always stand on soft 17 (and up) and draw on 16. Doubling is permitted on any two cards, except after splitting. Re-splitting is not allowed and only one card can be drawn on each split Ace.
TOP3 Live Blackjack Casinos For January 2022
… only licensed operators with fast withdrawals, fair bonuses, and top reputation!
+22 Bet Points
Support in 48 languages
Multiple withdrawal methods
+100 Free Spins
Over 800 great games
Easy & Fast banking
+130 Free Spins
24/7 customer support
Blackjack Platinum VIP produces between 95.90% and 99.28% RTP, depending on the type of the bet:
- Ante – 99.28%
- Perfect Pairs – 95.90%
- 21+3 – 96.30%
Payouts are settled in accordance with the rates below:
- Blackjack – 3:2
- Best hand – 1:1
- Insurance – 2:1
- Perfect – 25:1
- Color – 12:1
- Mixed – 6:1
- Suited Trips – 100:1
- Straight Flush – 40:1
- Three of a Kind – 30:1
- Straight – 10:1
- Flush – 5:1
It should be noted that the table limits for the side bets are lower than the ones applied on the Ante bet.
- Live Chat feature that can be used for interacting with the dealer and other players
- Removable side bets
- Multiple seats can be taken
- Game history records (date of the session, bets, and win/lose amount)
Although the minimum bet is lower than the one on Diamond VIP and Grand VIP tables, is it is still quite high – $250.
Often not available in USA live casinos.
Live Blackjack Platinum VIP Strategy Tips
The optimal strategic rules for 8-deck blackjack variants where the dealer must stand on soft 17 require the player to:
- Hit on 4 – 8
- Stand on 17+
- Double on 9 if the up card is 3 – 6, otherwise hit
- Double on 10 if the up card is 2 – 9, otherwise hit
- Double on 11 if the up card is 2 – 10, otherwise hit
- Hit on 12 if the up card is 2, 3 or 7 – A, otherwise stand
- Hit on 13 – 16 if the up card is 7 – A, otherwise stand
On soft hands, the players should:
- Hit on 13 and 14 if the up card is 2 – 4 or 7 – A, otherwise double
- Hit on 15 and 16 if the up card is 2 – 3 or 7 – A, otherwise double
- Hit on 17 if the up card is 2 or 7 – A, otherwise double
- Double on 18 if the up card is 3 – 6
- Stand on 18 if the up card is 2, 7 or 8
- Hit on 18 if the up card is 9, 10 and A
- Stand on 19+
Aces and 8s should always be separated, while other pairs should be split under the following circumstances:
- 2-2 and 3-3 if the upcard is 4 – 7, otherwise hit
- 6-6 if the up card is 3 – 6 otherwise hit
- 7-7 if the up card is 2 – 7, otherwise hit
- 9-9 if the up card is 2 – 6, 8 or 9, otherwise stand
- RTP: 99.28%
- Table Limits Range: $250 – $1,000+
- Variant: Multi-Hand
- Side Bets: Yes
- Best Feature: Side bets, Multiple Seats, Game History